NASBLA Roundtable

View Only
  • 1.  Coast Guard Auxiliary publication RBS Job One

Posted 03-16-2024 05:10 PM

I would like to share with you the latest edition of RBS Job One, a Coast Guard Auxiliary Recreational Boating Safety Outreach Directorate publication. Robin Pope, a renowned authority on paddling and a former member of NBSAC, authored it. He currently serves as Deputy Director of the Recreational Boating Safety Outreach Directorate in the Coast Guard Auxiliary. This is a copy of a paper he produced with the invaluable assistance of several members of BSX at Coast Guard Headquarters. His conclusions are evidence-based and instructive about the work the entire RBS community attempts to achieve. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

This issue of RBS: Job One is posted and available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14HjjYpa4AFqAuxSXv8htn4KlVlO0fKsw/view?usp=sharing

A group of people in water

Description automatically generated

Dave Fuller

Director of Education

US Coast Guard Auxiliary

1124 Regiment Drive

Acworth, GA 30101

Home 770-421-9902

Cell 404-697-3153

• 2.  RE: Coast Guard Auxiliary publication RBS Job One

Posted 24 days ago

Hello

We appreciate you providing us with the most recent RBS Job One version. It's great to learn about the sacrifices made by Robin Pope and the priceless help that BSX members gave at Coast Guard Headquarters. The RBS community as a whole will undoubtedly find the observations and conclusions offered in this article to be both enlightening and informative. I'm excited to read it and appreciate you putting it out there for us.

Regards

Jhon Smith

Brigade Neopolis

------------------------------
    Jhon Smith
    Brigade Neopolis
    ------------------------------